Do not worry about Prestasop version upgrades. We upgrade your e-shop safely and within a day.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
We upgrade PrestaShop 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6 to 1.7, migrate your e-shop to the latest version. We can also transfer your data between existing PrestaShop websites easily, effectively and safely.
Do not wait to benefit from the marvelous advantageous of Prestashop 1.7
We are safely upgrading or moving your website keeping the data below
1. Products & categories
- General information: name, status, description, product ID, reference, ISBN, EAN-13 or JAN barcode, etc.
- Product combinations and features
- Shipping settings: width, height, depth, weight, additional shipping fees, available carriers.
- Prices: Price (tax excl.), price (tax incl.), price per unit (tax excl.), specific prices, tax settings, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL.
- Product customization
- Product images and category images: main image and thumbnail images.
- Product comments, reviews, and ratings (if your source site has “Product Comments” module installed)
2. Orders & shopping carts
- General information: order reference, order ID, order status, prices, etc.
- Export orders by time range before migrating
- Shipping information
- Payment information
- Product list
- Invoices, delivery slip
- Customer note, customer messages
- Shopping carts
- Credit slips
- Delivery slips
3. Customers & employees
- General information: first name, last name, email, status, profile, language, default page, etc.
- Passwords can be saved or regenerate new passwords for customers and employees.
4. Vouchers / Discounts
- Cart rules (discount codes are also saved)
- Catalog price rules
- Tax rules to apply taxes for products
6. Carriers & shipping prices
- General settings: Carrier name, logo, transit time, speed grade, tracking URL
- Shipping locations & costs: Add handling cost status, free shipping status, billing type, shipping tax, out of range behavior option, price ranges (all zones, all ranges)
- Size, weight and group access: Maximum package width (cm), maximum package height (cm), maximum package depth (cm), maximum package weight (kg), group access
7. CMS pages
- General information: Name, status, content, indexation by search engines status, etc.
- SEO settings: Meta title, meta description, keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs.
- CMS categories
8. Customer messages & services
- Customer messages via contact form
- Customer services (departments)
- Merchandise returns
9. Multi-shop data
- Shop groups
- All data of each shop (products, categories, customers, orders, etc.)
10. Localization data
11. SEO settings
All SEO settings such as meta title, meta descriptions, meta keywords, friendly URL, redirect URLs, etc. are also migrated from your old website to the new site. You can keep your SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Other data
We also migrate all blog data (blog posts, post categories, blog comments, photo gallery, slider images, etc.) from your PrestaShop blog module – BLOG and all mega menu data from our PrestaShop mega menu module – Mega Menu PRO.