HTML5 Background Audio MP3 Player Module
HTML5 background audio player lets you play background music on your pages with a simple user interface to control basic tasks such as stopping or lowering its volume.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
Plays music, welcome speech
Colorizes your online shop
Differentiate your website from other stationary examples
Make your website rehabilitating
Use music files that triggers customer's purchasing desires
- Mobile compatible
- Fully customizable
- Mp3 file or ogg file can be played (File list is not supported)
- Play online radio station stream audio (NEW)
- Professionally designed Back Office Management
- Color Scheme Options
- Built-in color selection (picker) applet
- Volume Control
- Autoresume (Unlike a regular audio player, it can remember the player's current point in the music playback, volume, and whether it's paused within a browser session, so as the user transitions from page to page, the music continues where it last left off with minimal disruptions.)
- Initial Volume
- Rewind button
- The width of the player is configurable (the height is fixed)
- HTML5 audio (the element) is supported in IE9+, FF3.5+, Chrome/Safari 3+, and Opera 10.5+. The player automatically hides the player UI in browsers that don't support it.
- Left column, right column, footer, top of the page positions are available
- Demo player in the backoffice to check the customizations
- Due to the major browsers' autoplay policy, autoplay with sound is only allowed after the first user interaction with the domain (click, tap, etc.). Therefore, the mp3 will be autoplayed after the landing page.
- Prestashop 1.4
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)