Add Extra or One-Time Only Fee Module
Allows you to add one or more extra fees to a product.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
For some businesses, you may need to add one or more extra fees to be applied to an order especially if you are selling services or dimensioned products like carpet, curtain, tiles, etc. These fees should be applied only once regardless or in regards of the quantity purchased by the customers.
Installation service, upgrade fee, update fee, yearly warranty fee, expertise fee, quoting service, disposal service can be counted as examples of those extras. Prestashop's native structure does not allow you to add such a fee, so this module interferes at this point.
With this module, you will be able to to present to optional/mandatory one-time charged services accompanying the order regardless of the quantity purchased.
- Slim, simple and elegant design
- One-time (extra) fee description and fee amount can be entered from the product editing page independent for each product
- Fees can be pre-selected
- Fees can be mandatory (unchangeable)
- Fees can be added per quantity (For each quantity added to the cart, the fee is multiplied by this quantity)
- With the base quantity feature, each extra fee can be applied over a minimum quantity limit
- Ability to enable/disable extra fee module for selected products
- Each product can independently have different extra fees assigned
- Ability to make the extra fee selection applet visible or invisible throughout the website. Meaning that the fee is applied mandatory without customer consent
- Selected fee details are displayed in the sliding cart once they are added and is carried through all the order processes
- Customers can checkout same product combinations with different extra fee settings in an order.
- A validated order's extra fee details can be seen under orders tab.
- Supports the shop's default currency
- Compatible with custom themes technically validated by Prestashop Addons
- Mass CSV import/export functionality
- Detailed readme file is added
- Product attribute (combination) and extra fee linking : How it works? If you select an attribute, the related fee is auto-selected and applied if that attribute is selected on the product page. (NEW)
- For Prestashop 1.5 and 1.6, the same product with an extra fee cannot be added to the cart multiple times. For Prestashop 1.7, there is no such restriction.
- Security update (Delete.php and casting for sql injection)
- Attribute and fee linking feature (NEW)
- Backoffice cosmetic design improvement
- CSS fix for the Panda theme users on Prestashop 1.6
- Minor bug fix
- Tax excluded price display on decimal price issue is fixed
- Override functionality is upgraded
- Prestashop 1.7.7 compatibility
- Extra fee per product quantity option is added
- CSS fix on product page
- Tax excluded and included price display is now possible.
- Minor bug fix on tax display
- Bug fix
- Unchangeable fee option is added
- Mass CSV import and export functionality
- The fee select applet is replaced with multiple checkbox
- Visual corrections in terms of design
- Prestashop 1.7.x compatibility
- UX design changes
- Code simplification
- Base quantity capability
- Debug and security fix
- Debug and CSS fix
- Complete infrastructure change to make a robust design
- Security updates
- Security updates
- Prestashop 1.6 compatibility
- Prestashop 1.5
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)