Virtual Products with Combinations Module
This module allows shop owners to use combinations with virtual products, manage all your virtual files from a single space.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
With a regular installation of Prestashop, virtual products are not allowed to use combinations. Therefore, if you need to sell different versions of software, e-book, mp3, or service, etc.; you need to create separate products instead of doing the same job on a single product page.
But here is this module for!!! This module ends this restriction and allows shop owners to create combinations on a virtual product, having separate download file associated on each combination.
- Manage all your virtual files form a single space. One-page management of download files for each product. No tedious navigation and clicks through combinations.
- Fast and easy to use.
- Virtual products can be used with or without combinations. No restrictions!
- Virtual files can be previewed on upload process.
- Advanced ordering, search and navigation fetaures on virtual file configuration.
- Separate or the same file associated to each combination.
- Multiple or single download file attachments.
- Services and download files can be sold on the same product.
- Separate expiration dates and separate download limit for each file.
- Download links are sent through e-mail and also displayed under My Account page of customers after the payment is confirmed.
- Prestashop 1.7.8 compatibility.
- Prestashop 1.7.7 compatibility.
- Backoffice module configuration page product listing speed is improved
- Jquery path error is fixed for old Prestashop versions.
- No picture image added to the product listing
- File download bug is fixed for email
- Prestashop 1.7
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)