Job Posts and Job (Employment) Applications Module
Create job posts page and with the help of regarding application form find the right employees.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
45 days right of return/full refund. Lifetime support, security updates and feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
With the use of this module, you will be able to create a job posts page. You can put a professional and elegant job (employment) application form to your online store to find the right employees. Job applicants will be able to make their applications easily using the job application forms.
- Create job posts page.
- Each job post has its application and more info button.
- Job posts and job applications can be managed from a single page.
- Send automatic e-mails both to the shop owner and applicant.
- Stores job applicatons and attached CVs in the backoffice
- Merchants can enter comments on the job applications
- Higlights data fields
- Acknowledgement of terms and conditions is checked before submission
- Either display an image link or text link
- Personal information, Position/Availability Information, Education Information, Past Work Experience and Employment History Information, Additional Information and CV/resume file features are the principal data field titles of the form.
- Form is prepared using official/legal job (employment) application forms used in European Union and United States.
- Job posts page can differ for existing different languages.
Benefits for the e-merchant:
- Merchant can use an image link or text link to redirect the applicant to the application form.
- This module allows you to put an elegant job (employment) application form to your online store and eases the process of hiring for e-merchants.
- This form is the best and must-have tool of human resources departments of companies.
Benefits for the visitors:
- Employment applicants may easily send their cv/resumes either by attaching a file or filling up the required fields available online.
Install the module first using one of PrestaShop native install procedures. The module will be displayed under the MODULES tab>Administration at the Back Office.
- Prestashop 1.4
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)