Customer Group Auto-Assignment upon Product Purchase Module
Assign your customers to the predetermined customer groups automatically upon their product purchase.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
You have privileged customers and once they make a product purchase, you want them to add to a special customer group or groups. No need to do this manually. With the help of this module you can automate this process.
Benefits for the e-shop owners:
- Saves time
- Provides automation
- Provides the chance to use the customer groups more effectively
- Validity duration to calculate the expiration date for customer groups are available, therefore, customer can stay as registered to a group for a limited time
- Good for limited agreements with expiration dates
- Detailed instruction file is added
- Customer group selections as well as the default group settings are added to the products
- Each product can be configured separately, namely, you can determine Group A for product 1, while you determine Group B for product 2
- Customers are assigned to the selected customer groups and to the default groups upon their regarding product purchase
- Customer group assignments can have expiration dates. When the assignment date is expired, customer is unassigned automatically with Cron task (NEW)
- The auto-assignment can be disabled anytime using the backoffice configuration page
- If the default group is not selected, the default group of the customer does not change
- The exact point of the assignment is done is the time of "Payment Accepted" status taken
- The auto assignment does not work for free orders as there is no payment
- Prestashop 1.6
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)