Customer Group Auto-Assignment upon Product Purchase Module
Assign your customers to the predetermined customer groups automatically upon their product purchase.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
45 days right of return/full refund. Lifetime support, security updates and feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
You have privileged customers and once they make a product purchase, you want them to add to a special customer group or groups. No need to do this manually. With the help of this module you can automate this process.
Benefits for the e-shop owners:
- Saves time
- Provides automation
- Provides the chance to use the customer groups more effectively
- Validity duration to calculate the expiration date for customer groups are available, therefore, customer can stay as registered to a group for a limited time
- Good for limited agreements with expiration dates
- Detailed instruction file is added
- Customer group selections as well as the default group settings are added to the products
- Each product can be configured separately, namely, you can determine Group A for product 1, while you determine Group B for product 2
- Customers are assigned to the selected customer groups and to the default groups upon their regarding product purchase
- Customer group assignments can have expiration dates. When the assignment date is expired, customer is unassigned automatically with Cron task (NEW)
- The auto-assignment can be disabled anytime using the backoffice configuration page
- If the default group is not selected, the default group of the customer does not change
- The exact point of the assignment is done is the time of "Payment Accepted" status taken
- The auto assignment does not work for free orders as there is no payment
- Prestashop 1.6
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)