Customer Account Activation (In Accordance with EU Directive PSD2)
With the help of this module, you can authorize the customer registration and/or by enabling the activation email option, you can protect your website from sign up spammers.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
45 days right of return/full refund. Lifetime support, security updates and feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
Benefits to Merchants:
- Increase your shop's security
- Prevent sign up spammers
- Take control of customer registration
- Customers who are not authorized cannot access to your e-shop as customers.
- New regulations of the EU directive Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) are scheduled to come into force that will introduce permanent changes to online shopping. The regulation will start enforcing multi-factor authentication. That means, instead of only entering for instance a password when buying in an online shop, customers will often have to authenticate themselves in another way – for example via SMS, or via activation emails.
- The regulations are scheduled to take effect on 14 September 2019.
- There are two types of registration authorization:
- This should be done by the e-shop owner through the ‘Customers’ tab of the backoffice.
- E-shop owner is notified with an email that a candidate customer is registered his/her information and is asked to authorize the customer after evaluation.
- There are two ways to authorize: Clicking to the activation link provided in the email, or manual authorization through the Backoffice Customers tab.
- Customers are asked to click on the activation link created for them with an email automatically sent to their registration email address.
- Prestashop 1.5
- Available Module Translations
- Front-Office Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)
- Backoffice Demo
- Yes (Demo Tab)