- Quote requests are stored in the backoffice
- Quote requests can be edited, can be marked as read or unread, can be updated, or can be deleted
- Automatic notification mail sending to both customer and seller
- Form in fancybox with transparent background for Prestashop 1.5, 1.6 and above
- Form in a page for earlier versions of Prestashop 1.5
- Display quote button on every product page or only for products of your desire
- Display quote button on product listing pages
- Catalog mode is available
- Side form is optional
- Form fields are optional.
- You decide which fields will be displayed.
- Available in English, French, Turkish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian and German
- Extra available fields like remarks, quantity, customer name, phone, shipping preferences, Paypal usage, order urgency
- Reference field for 1.5 and 1.6
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.6 Quickview
- Advanced BO configuration
- CAPTCHA protection
- Additional facilities for logged in customers
- GDPR Compliancy
Benefits for the e-merchant:
- Attracts more customers
- Lessens the possibility to lose a potential customer
- You don't have to declare a price for the products you desire
- You can put it on every product page and give the customers/wholesalers the opportunity to order in high volumes
- Form fields are optional. You choose which fields will be displayed.
- Easy application and advanced back office configuration
- Aesthetic fancy form and buttons.
- Button content can be changed for the languages accordingly.
- Compatible with latest PS versions
- Ability to put custom HTML to product actions section
- Customers come to you, rather than you go to them
Benefits for the customer:
- Elasticity to get the best price possible
- Online bargain possibility
- Ordering in high volumes
- Ability to establish the best contact with the seller for the product and price you look
- In a way, assigning the sellers on behalf of you to find the best price possible
Special Notes for Installation:
- Hooks available for right and left columns, product footer and product actions