Customer Account Activation (In Accordance with EU Directive PSD2)
With the help of this module, you can authorize the customer registration and/or by enabling the activation email option, you can protect your website from sign up spammers.
Keine Kreditkartendetails. Mehrfachauthentifizierung nach EU-PSD2.
45 Tage Rückgaberecht/Vollrückerstattung. Lebenslange Unterstützung, Sicherheitsupdates.
Wir sind seit 2007 Superhelden-Verkäufer im Offiziellen Prestashop Addons Store.
Benefits to Merchants:
- Increase your shop's security
- Prevent sign up spammers
- Take control of customer registration
- Customers who are not authorized cannot access to your e-shop as customers.
- New regulations of the EU directive Payment Services Directive 2 (PSD2) are scheduled to come into force that will introduce permanent changes to online shopping. The regulation will start enforcing multi-factor authentication. That means, instead of only entering for instance a password when buying in an online shop, customers will often have to authenticate themselves in another way – for example via SMS, or via activation emails.
- The regulations are scheduled to take effect on 14 September 2019.
- There are two types of registration authorization:
- This should be done by the e-shop owner through the ‘Customers’ tab of the backoffice.
- E-shop owner is notified with an email that a candidate customer is registered his/her information and is asked to authorize the customer after evaluation.
- There are two ways to authorize: Clicking to the activation link provided in the email, or manual authorization through the Backoffice Customers tab.
- Customers are asked to click on the activation link created for them with an email automatically sent to their registration email address.
- Prestashop 1.5
- Verfügbare Modulübersetzungen