- On sale!
Price by Surface (Area) / Volume / Linear / Perimeter / Weight Dimension Module
A utility to calculate order quantity in terms of perimeter, linear, surface (area), volume or weight units.
Enter license domainDomain name(s) for each license. For multishop environment, the same license can be used for all.
We don't see credit card details. Multi-factor authentication in accordance with EU directive PSD2.
12 months right of return/full refund/support/security updates/feature upgrades.
We are a Superhero Seller in the Official Prestashop Addons Store since 2007.
Dimensions are converted into quantity.
You have products each of 3 sqm and you want that the order quantity will automatically be calculated with the given widthxheight dimensions. This module will provide you what you need.
Let's say that you are renting a container and need number of boxes as well as the volume needed. The module will add a volume and additional piece information fields right above the order quantity field with the given maximum and minimum limits you determined beforehand. That way customer can quickly calculate the order quantity he/she needed.
All the dimension information is carried through the order process.
- Well-defined readme file.
- Multi-currency support
- Multi-language support
- Multi-shop support
- Metric or Standard (English) units option
- CSV Export/Import mass update function for selected products
- Increase/decrease steps can be set per product
- Direct input option: With this option enabled, you can cancel out receiving the detailed dimensions (say that width and height to calculate the total), and present your customers to enter the finalized total required in terms of final area, final volume or final perimeter.
- Slim, simple and elegant design
- Supports the units of mm, cm,dm, m, mm2, cm2, dm2, m2, mm3, cm3, dm3, m3, in, ft, yd, sq in, sq ft, sq yd, acre, cu in, cu ft, cu yd, acre-feet, mg, cg, dg, g, dag, hg, kg, ton, lb, pounds, oz, ounces, tn
- milimeter, centimeter, decimeter, meter, square milimeter, square centimeter, square decimeter, square meter, cubic milimeter, cubic centimeter, cubic decimeter, cubic meter, inch, feet, foot, yard, square inches, square feet, square yard, acre, cubic feet, cubic yard, acre-feet, miligram, centigrami decigram, kilogram, hectagram, ton, libres, pounds, short tons to price conversions
- Enable/disable the calculation applet only for the selected products
- Each product may have different calculation settings
- Perimeter, Length (Linear), Surface (Area), Volume or Weight Calculation Option
- Additional piece information can be added. The dimensions are multiplied with this piece information to find out the overall area/volume if enabled. This feature is useful for the label printing jobs, box qty in a container placement, logistics, fabric selling, etc.
- Order Quantity input field can be displayed or hidden. It can be forced to be always 1 even if the dimensions change.
- Native price field can be displayed or hidden.
- Overall price before adding the cart can always be displayed and updated, can be displayed and updated with a button. Note that if the quantity is forced to be 1, the total price demonstration does not function.
- Conversion option: you can determine the conversion rate if the meaning of quantity is different for you. For example, you have a 12 sq ft of wallpaper and if the given dimensions (area) are below 12 sq ft, you don't want the quantity to be passed 1. But if the calculated area is 12.1 sq ft, that should mean 2 units of wallpaper and there you go. Order quantity will automatically be increased with the conversion you provided. Details are in the backoffice information. Conversion rate is displayed under the applet in green.
- If you have more than one conversion options (multiple sizes available), you can use an attribute for the conversion.
- A second conversion scheme is available to allow conversions in between different measurement units. For example, you sell paints in box of liters and each liter can cover 10 m2. You can use the second conversion scheme to set this up.
- Minimum and maximum limits can be set for width, height, depth and weight. Customer is not allowed to enter values below/above those limits.
- Minimum unit can be set to 0 if desired
- Value increase/decrease buttons are animated and only visible if the cursor comes over the regarding input box (Prestashop 1.6 and lower versions).
- Summary of dimensions are displayed below the applet simultaneously with the dimension changes.
- Area/volume/length/perimeter/weight dimension summary is displayed in the cart once it is added and is carried through all the order processes.
- Order quantity can not be updated (increased or decreased) through the order process. If customer wants to update the quantity, he/she needs to delete the old one and enter the new dimensions from the product page.
- Multiple instances of the same item with different dimensions can be added to the cart for Prestashop version 1.7.x. For older versions of Prestashop, each item can be added once for the same cart.
- Dimension details can be seen under order history of customer account once the order is placed. Also this information is transmitted through the invoice, order confirmation mail of customer, notification mail of shop owner and return mail.
- A validated order's dimension details can be seen under orders tab's regarding order page.
- The module uses the Prestashop's native customized text feature for dimension information transport. Therefore, manual custom text or image fields cannot be used within the same product.
- Volume discounts and quantity discounts are supported (except decimal quantities).
- Customer group dicsounts are supported.
- Base price option (if the calculated dimension is not big enough, the reserve price is applied) (NEW)
- Starting price option: The calculated price will start from the starting price. For example, if 1 m is $5 and the customer orders 2m, and if the starting price is $10, then the calculated total will be 10 + 2 x 5 = $20. If empty, starting price is ignored. (NEW)
- Tooltip (hint) image description for applets (smart image, good for explanations how to use the applet)
- A small switch is available for the customers who want to enter the required quantity under their own discretion. If they disable the switch, the dimension applet is closed and the quantity can be entered manually. This switch is optional
- Decimal separator type is optional
- Dropdown box can be used instead of input fields. (NEW)
- Add to cart button fix
- Multiple customized fields compatibility
- Prestashop 1.7.7 compatibility
- Minor bug fix
- Infrastructure is simplified
- Dropdown box can be used instead of input field.
- Starting price option is added
- Base price option is added
- Multishop compatibility is added
- Minor bug fix
- New: Direct input option for the volume, surface and perimeter applets
- Minor bug fix
- New: Applet disabling switch is now optional
- Minor bug fix
- New: Increase/decrease step value can be adjusted differently for each product
- Bug fix on Cart Update function
- Applet performance upgrade
- Cosmetic design fix
- CSV mass import/export functionality is added
- Applets can be started from 0 instead of 1
- Minor bug fix
- Comma and point separator is optional.
- Bug fix
- Ability to add the same product to the cart for Prestashop 1.7.x.
- Applet weight calculation is added.
- Applet tooltip (hint) picture capability is added.
- Prestashop 1.7 compatibility
- Bug fix
- UX design changes
- Performance upgrade
- Mass edit function
- Linear calculation feature
- Reserve price
- Volume discount/quantity discount support
- Bug fixes
- Dimension transport is now done with the native customized text feature of Prestashop
- Multiple instances of the same item can be added now
- Cart quantity can be forced to be always one no matter what quantity is calculated
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.6
- English (Standard) unit system has been added
- Order Quantity Display Options added