If you are selling your products in area linear, surface, volume or weight units, you'll definetely need that module.
Dimensions are converted into quantity.
You have products each of 3 sqm and you want that the order quantity will automatically be calculated with the given widthxheight dimensions. This module will provide you what you need.
Let's say that you are renting a container and need number of boxes as well as the volume needed. The module will add a volume and additional piece information fields right above the order quantity field with the given maximum and minimum limits you determined beforehand. That way customer can quickly calculate the order quantity he/she needed.
All the dimension information is carried through the order process.
- Slim, simple and elegant design
- Metric or Standard (English) units option
- Supports the units of mm, cm,dm, m, mm2, cm2, dm2, m2, mm3, cm3, dm3, m3, in, ft, yd, sq in, sq ft, sq yd, acre, cu in, cu ft, cu yd, acre-feet, mg, cg, dg, dag, g, kg, hg, ton, lb, oz, short ton
- Enable/disable the calculation applet only for the selected products
- Each product can have different calculation settings
- Linear, Surface (Area), Volume, Perimeter or Weight Calculation Option
- Additional piece information can be added. The area/volume is multiplied with this piece information to find out the overall area/volume if enabled. This feature is useful for the label printing jobs, box qty in a container placement, logistics, fabric selling, etc.
- Order Quantity input field can be displayed or hidden. It may be forced to be always 1 even if the dimensions change.
- Native price field can be displayed or hidden.
- Overall price before adding the cart can always be displayed and updated, can be displayed and updated with a button.
- Conversion option: you can determine the conversion rate if the meaning of quantity is different for you. For example, you have a 12 sq ft of wallpaper and if the given dimensions (area) are below 12 sq ft, you don't want the quantity to be passed 1. But if the calculated area is 12.1 sq ft, that should mean 2 units of wallpaper and there you go. Order quantity will automatically be increased with the conversion you provided. Details are in the backoffice information. Conversion rate is displayed under the applet in green.
- If you have more than one conversion options (multiple sizes available), you can use an attribute for the conversion.
- A second conversion scheme is available to allow conversions in between different measurement units. For example, you sell paints in box of liters and each liter can cover 10 m2. You can use the second conversion scheme to set this up.
- Minimum and maximum limits can be set for width, height and depth. Customer is not allowed to enter values below/above those limits.
- Value increase/decrease buttons are animated and only visible if the cursor comes over the regarding input box.
- Summary of dimensions are displayed below the applet simultaneously with the dimension changes.
- Linear/area/volume/perimeter/weight dimension summary is displayed in the cart once it is added and is carried through all the order processes.
- Order quantity can not be updated (increased or decreased) through the order process. If customer wants to update the quantity, he/she needs to delete the old one and enter the new dimensions from the product page.
- Dimension details can be seen under order history of customer account once the order is placed. Also this information is transmitted through the invoice, order confirmation mail of customer, notification mail of shop owner and return mail.
- A validated order's dimension details can be seen under orders tab's regarding order page.
- The module uses the native Prestashop customized text field feature. So it is updated as Prestashop is updated.
- Volume discounts and quantity discounts are supported.
- Customer group discounts are supported.
- Mass product update to add the applet at once is available.
- Reserve price
- Increase/decrease step value can be adjusted differently for each product
- Applet tooltip (hint) picture. It is the easiest way to show the customers how to use the applet.
- A small switch is available for the customers who want to enter the required quantity under their own discretion. If they disable the switch, the dimenasion applet is closed and teh quantity can be entered manually.
- For Prestashop 1.7.x, the same item can be added to the cart with multiple dimensions. For older versions of Prestashop, each item can be added once for the same cart.
- Direct Input Option (NEW): With this opiton enabled, you can cancel out the dimension inputs of the applet and prefer using only one field to receive the finalized total surface, volume or perimeter required.
Version 5.2.13 (13.07.2020)
Version 5.2.12 (14.06.2020)
- New: Direct input option for the volume, surface and perimeter applets
- Minor bug fix
Version 5.2.11 (30.05.2020)
- New: Applet disabling switch is now optional
- Minor bug fix
Version 5.2.10 (02.05.2020)
- New: Increase/decrease step value can be adjusted differently for each product
Version 5.2.9 (27.04.2020)
- Bug fix on Cart Update function
- Applet performance upgrade
- Cosmetic design fix
Version 5.2.8 (19.04.2020)
- CSV mass import/export functionality is added
- Applets can be started from 0 instead of 1
- Minor bug fix
Version 5.2.7 (03.04.2020)
- Comma and point separator is optional.
- Bug fix
Version 5.2.6 (13.03.2020)
- Ability to add the same product to the cart for Prestashop 1.7.x.
Version 5.2.0 (07.09.2019)
- Applet weight calculation is added.
Version 5.1.0 (01.09.2019)
- Applet tooltip (hint) picture capability is added.
Version 5.0.0 (07.08.2019)
- Prestashop 1.7 compatibility
- Bug fix
- UX design changes
Version 3.2.2 (24.07.2015)
- Performance upgrade
- Mass edit function
- Linear calculation feature
- Reserve price
Version 3.2 (07 December 2014)
- Volume discount/quantity discount support
Version 3.1 (01 September 2014)
Version 3.0 (17 June 2014)
- Dimension transport is now done with the native customized text feature of Prestashop
- Multiple instances of the same item can be added now
- Cart quantity can be forced to be always one no matter what quantity is calculated
- Compatible with Prestashop 1.6
Version 2.0 (29 Oct 2013)
- English (Standard) unit system has been added
- Order Quantity Display Options added
Version 1.0 (27 Sep 2013)